NOTICE OF MINISTERIAL APPROVAL
OF AMENDMENTS TO
NATIONAL INSTRUMENT 51-102 CONTINUOUS DISCLOSURE OBLIGATIONS,
FORM 51-102F1, FORM 51-102F2, FORM 51-102F3,
FORM 51-102F4, FORM 51-102F5, FORM 51-102F6
NATIONAL INSTRUMENT 52-107 ACCEPTABLE ACCOUNTING PRINCIPLES,
AUDITING STANDARDS AND REPORTING CURRENCY
NATIONAL INSTRUMENT 71-102 CONTINUOUS DISCLOSURE AND OTHER EXEMPTIONS
RELATING TO FOREIGN ISSUERS
CONSEQUENTIAL AMENDMENTS TO
NATIONAL INSTRUMENT 44-101 SHORT FORM PROSPECTUS DISTRIBUTIONS AND
FORM 44-101F1 SHORT FORM PROSPECTUS
On December 4, 2006, the Minister of Government Services approved amendments to the following rules and forms (the Instruments):
• National Instrument 51-102 Continuous Disclosure Obligations;
• Forms 51-102F1 Management Discussion and Analysis, 51-102F2 Annual Information Form, 51-102F3 Material Change Report, 51-102F4 Business Acquisition Report, 51-102F5 Information Circular, and 51-102F6 Statement of Executive Compensation;
• National Instrument 52-107 Acceptable Accounting Principles, Auditing Standards and Reporting Currency;
• National Instrument 71-102 Continuous Disclosure and Other Exemptions Relating to Foreign Issuers;
• National Instrument 44-101 Short Form Prospectus Distributions and Form 44-101F1 Short Form Prospectus; and
• Commission Rule 51-801 Implementing National Instrument 51-102 Continuous Disclosure Obligations.
Previously, materials related to the amendments to the Instruments and amendments to Companion Policy 51-102CP Continuous Disclosure Obligations and Companion Policy 71-102CP Continuous Disclosure and Other Exemptions Relating to Foreign Issuers (the Companion Policies) were published in the Bulletin on October 13, 2006. The amendments to the Instruments and the Companion Policies came into effect on December 29, 2006.
The Commission is publishing the amendments to the Instruments and Companion Policies in a supplement to this issue of the OSC Bulletin.
January 19, 2007