REQUEST FOR COMMENT
PROPOSED AMENDMENTS TO NATIONAL INSTRUMENT 45-106
PROSPECTUS AND REGISTRATION EXEMPTIONS AND
ADOPTION OF LOCAL PROSPECTUS AND
CAPITAL ACCUMULATION PLANS
The Commission is publishing for comment in today's Bulletin:
• Notice and Request for Comment regarding Proposed Amendments to National Instrument 45-106 Prospectus and Registration Exemptions and Adoption of Local Prospectus and Registration Exemptions for Certain Capital Accumulation Plans
• Appendix A -- Summary of Comments and Responses to CSA Request for Comment 81-405 -- Proposed Registration and Prospectus Exemption for Trades in Certain Capital Accumulation Plans (the "CAP Exemption")
• Appendix B - The text of the CAP Exemption adopted locally. In Ontario, the conditions described in the CAP Exemption will form the basis of discretionary exemptions the Ontario Securities Commission will consider.
• Appendix C --Proposed Amendments to National Instrument 45-106 Prospectus and Registration Exemptions for Certain Capital Accumulation Plans
• Appendix D -- Additional Information Required in Ontario
These documents are published in Chapter 6 of the Bulletin.