- OSC publishes summary report for dealers, advisers and investment fund managers
- Notice of statement of priorities for financial year to end March 31, 2017
- CSA notice and request for comment - proposed amendments to NI 31-103, 31-103CP and 33-109
- OSC Annual Report 2016
- Next steps in CSA’s examination of mutual fund fees
- OSC notice and request for comment - proposed OSC Rule 72-503 - distributions outside of Canada and CP 72-503CP to OSC rule 72-503 distributions outside of Canada
- Amendments to NI 45-106 prospectus exemption
- CSA consultation paper 95-401 margin and collateral requirements for non-centrally cleared derivatives
- Ontario amending instrument for national instrument 45-106 prospectus exemptions
- OSC Whistleblower program
- CSA staff notice 51-346 continuous disclosure review program activities for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2016
- CSA staff notice 11-331 extension of consultation period
Instruments, Rules & Policies
- NI 45-106 - Prospectus Exemptions
- OSC Rule 13-502 - Fees
- NI 31-103 - Registration Requirements, Exemptions and Ongoing Registrant Obligations
- NI 51-102 - Continuous Disclosure Obligations
- NI 81-102 81-102CP - Investment Funds
- MI 45-108 - Crowdfunding
- Take-Over Bids and Special Transactions
- NI 58-101 - Disclosure of Corporate Governance Practices
- NI 41-101 - General Prospectus Requirements
- NI 43-101 - Standards of Disclosure for Mineral Projects
- OSC Rule 45-501 - Ontario Prospectus and Registration Exemptions
- OSC Rule 91-507 - Trade Repositories and Derivatives Data Reporting
Reports and Publications
- OSC’s Electronic Filing Portal
Documents for filing electronically through the OSC's web filing portal.
- Regulatory News Releases
Changes related to securities policy and regulation in Ontario.
Information regarding OSC efforts to protect and raise awareness among investors.
- Instruments, Rules & Policies
Proposed and final securities instruments, rules and policies overseen by the OSC.
- Organizational News Releases
Developments at the OSC including changes in governance and structure as well as reports and other publications.
- SME Institute
Seminars for small and medium enterprises on a variety of relevant regulatory topics as well as tips on working with the OSC.
- Check Registration
Search to determine of if an individual or firm is registered in Canada.
- Investor Warnings
Information about individuals and companies that appear to be engaging in activities that may pose a risk to investors.
- Registrant Outreach
A program to support improved compliance by registrants and issuers.
Section of the website contains amendments to the Securities Act (Ontario) and its General Regulation, dating back to December 1999
- CSA Disciplined Persons List
A list of individuals who have been sanctioned by the OSC and other Canadian securities regulators.
- Working at the OSC
Learn more about career opportunities at the OSC.