Most Popular News
- Regulators finalize offering memorandum exemption
- CSA publishes mutual fund fees research
- OSC releases policy for whistleblower program for public comment
- Regulators release detailed data on women on boards and in executive officer positions
- Regulators publish crowdfunding exemption and registration framework for funding portals
- JSOT investigation results in guilty plea to criminal fraud
- OSC introduces Ontario’s new investor office
- CSA releases results of compliance with new disclosure requirements on women on boards and in executive officer positions
- Term of OSC Chair and CEO Howard Wetston ends
- OSC seeks comment on proposed amendments to trade repositories rule
- OSC approves no-contest settlement agreement with Quadrus Investment Services Ltd.
- Court dismisses stay motion by Paul Azeff and Korin Bobrow
- OSC announces new course offerings for small and medium enterprises
- Report of the Over-the-Counter Derivatives Regulators Group (ODRG) to G20 leaders on cross-border implementation issues
Reports and Publications
Notices from the Office of the Secretary about OSC proceedings including statement of allegations, reasons, orders and decisions.
- Investor News
OSC Investor News covers regulatory developments that affect investors and profiles investor resources for initiatives.
- Out for Comment
Proposed instruments, rules and policies that have been published for public comment.
- Enforcement News Releases
This section contains information about OSC enforcement activities.
- CSA Disciplined Persons List
A list of individuals who have been sanctioned by the OSC and other Canadian securities regulators.
- SME Institute
Seminars for small and medium enterprises on a variety of relevant regulatory topics as well as tips on working with the OSC.
- Organizational News Releases
Developments at the OSC including changes in governance and structure as well as reports and other publications.
- Investor Warnings
Information about individuals and companies that appear to be engaging in activities that may pose a risk to investors.
- Registrant Outreach
A program to support improved compliance by registrants and issuers.
- Regulatory News Releases
Changes related to securities policy and regulation in Ontario.
- CSA News Releases
News releases from the Canadian Securities Administrators on regulatory and enforcement matters, investor protection initiatives and CSA operations.
- OSC Dialogue
Information including topics and audio files from OSC Dialogue 2014.