- Next steps in CSA’s examination of mutual fund fees
- OSC seeks applications for new seniors expert advisory committee
- Investor Office Fact Cards
- Court dismisses appeal by Wayne Pushka and Crown Hill Capital Corporation
- Investor News: Mutual Funds; Fees; Diversification; Consultation on Discontinuing Embedded Mutual Fund Commissions; Meet John Mountain, IFSP Director
- CSA seeks comments on proposals to enhance the obligations of advisers, dealers and representatives toward their clients
- Equity crowdfunding: A primer for Canadian investors
- Joint Regulators Committee responds to OBSI Independent Evaluator’s Report
- CSA 2016 Investor Education Survey: Increasing number of Canadians reviewing risk tolerance
- OSC Investor Alert: Parker Smith & Turner
Tools and Resources
- Check Registration
Search to determine of if an individual or firm is registered in Canada.
- Investor Office
The voice of the investor internally at the OSC.
- Investor Protection Funds
Funds overseen by the OSC to provide compensation for losses in specific circumstances.
- Investor Advisory Panel (IAP)
An initiative to by the OSC to further represent investor concerns and voices in the rule and policy-making process.
- Learn about investing
A consolidation of resources to help investors learn about investing
- IAP Submissions
Submissions to the OSC representing investor views on OSC policy initiatives.