AMENDMENTS TO OSC RULE 13-503 (COMMODITY FUTURES ACT) FEES
1. OSC Rule 13-503 (Commodity Futures Act) Fees is amended by this Instrument.
2. Section 2.4 is replaced with the following:
(1) A form required to be filed under section 2.2 or 2.3 must contain a certificate signed by any one of the following:
(a) the chief compliance officer of the registrant firm;
(b) a specified officer of the registrant firm, or an individual acting in a similar capacity;
(c) a director of the registrant firm.
(2) For the purposes of subsection (1)(b), "specified officer" of a registrant firm, means an individual with any or more of the following positions in relation to the registrant firm:
(a) chief executive officer;
(b) chief financial officer;
(c) chief operating officer.
3. Form 13-503F1 (Commodity Futures Act) Participation Fee Calculation is amended
(a) in the "General Instructions" by replacing paragraph 7 with the following:
7. Information reported on this form must be certified by an individual specified in section 2.4 of this Rule to attest to its completeness and accuracy.; and
(b) replacing the heading "Chief Compliance Officer's Certification" with "Certification".
4. This Instrument comes into force on October 18, 2019.