NOTICE OF MINISTERIAL APPROVAL
NATIONAL INSTRUMENT 44-101
SHORT FORM PROSPECTUS DISTRIBUTIONS,,
FORM 44-101F3 SHORT FORM PROSPECTUS,
COMPANION POLICY 44-101CP
SHORT FORM PROSPECTUS DISTRIBUTIONS
All of the documents listed below are being published in today's Bulletin.
On November 24, 2005, the Minister of Government Services approved, pursuant to section 143.3 of the Securities Act (Ontario), the following as rules under the Act (the Rules):
• National Instrument 44-101 Short Form Prospectus Distributions, including Form 44-101F1 Short Form Prospectus;
• Amendment Instrument for National Instrument 44-102 Shelf Distributions;
• Amendment Instrument for National Instrument 44-103 Post-Receipt Pricing;
• Amendment Instrument for National Instrument 51-101 Standards of Disclosure for Oil and Gas Activities; and
• Amendment Instrument for Form 51-102F2 Annual Information Form of National Instrument 51-102 Continuous Disclosure Obligations.
The Rules were previously approved by the Commission on September 20, 2005. On September 20, 2005, the Commission also adopted the following as policies (the Policies):
• Companion Policy 44-101CP Short Form Prospectus Distributions;
• Amendments to Companion Policy 44-102CP to National Instrument 44-102 Shelf Distributions;
• Amendment to Companion Policy 44-103CP to National Instrument 44-103 Post-Receipt Pricing;
• Amendments to Companion Policy 51-101CP to National Instrument 51-101 Standards of Disclosure for Oil and Gas Activities.
The Rules and Policies were previously published in the Bulletin on October 21, 2005. The Rules and Policies are published in this Bulletin. The Rules and Policies will come into force in Ontario on December 30, 2005.
The text of the Rules and the Policies can be found in Chapter 5 of today's Bulletin.