NATIONAL INSTRUMENT 44-101
SHORT FORM PROSPECTUS DISTRIBUTIONS,
FORM 44-101F3 SHORT FORM PROSPECTUS,
COMPANION POLICY 44-101CP
SHORT FORM PROSPECTUS DISTRIBUTIONS
All of the documents listed below are being published in today's Bulletin:
On September 20, 2005, the Commission approved the following rules (the Rules)
• National Instrument 44-101 Short Form Prospectus Distributions, including Form 44-101F1 Short Form Prospectus;
• Amendment Instrument for National Instrument 44-102 Shelf Distributions;
• Amendment Instrument for National Instrument 44-103 Post-Receipt Pricing;
• Amendment Instrument for National Instrument 51-101 Standards of Disclosure for Oil and Gas Activities; and
• Amendment Instrument for Form 51-102F2 Annual Information Form of National Instrument 51-102 Continuous Disclosure Obligations.
The Commission also approved the following policies (the Policies):
• Companion Policy 44-101CP Short Form Prospectus Distributions;
• Amendments to Companion Policy 44-102CP to National Instrument 44-102 Shelf Distributions;
• Amendment to Companion Policy 44-103CP to National Instrument 44-103 Post-Receipt Pricing; and
• Amendments to Companion Policy 51-101CP to National Instrument 51-101 Standards of Disclosure for Oil and Gas Activities.
Under section 143.3 of the Securities Act (Ontario), the Rules were delivered to the Minister of Government Services (the Minister) on October 14, 2005. The Minister may approve or reject the Rules or return them for further consideration. If the Minister approves the Rules or does not take any further action by December 13, 2005, the Rules will come into force on December 30, 2005.
The text of the Rules and the Policies can be found in Chapter 5 of today's Bulletin.