IN THE MATTER OF THE COMMODITY FUTURES ACT, R.S.O. 1990, c. C.20, AS AMENDED AND IN THE MATTER OF FAWAD UL HAQ KHAN and KHAN TRADING ASSOCIATES INC. carrying on business as MONEY PLUS
WHEREAS on December 20, 2012, the Ontario Securities Commission (the "Commission") issued a Notice of Hearing pursuant to sections 60 and 60.1 of the Commodity Futures Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. C.20, as amended, in relation to a Statement of Allegations filed on December 19, 2012, in respect of Fawad Ul Haq Khan and Khan Trading Associates Inc. carrying on business as Money Plus (collectively, the "Respondents");
AND WHEREAS on January 28, 2014, Staff of the Commission ("Staff") filed an Amended Statement of Allegations;
AND WHEREAS the Commission conducted the hearing on the merits on May 5, 8, 9, 12 to 16, 21 to 23, 27 to 30 and June 9 to 12, 2014;
AND WHEREAS the Commission is of the opinion that it is in the public interest to make this Order;
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that:
1. the hearing on the merits dates of June 19, 20 and 27, 2014 are vacated;
2. Staff shall serve and file written closing submissions by July 11, 2014;
3. the Respondents shall serve and file written closing submissions, if any, by August 8, 2014;
4. Staff shall serve and file written closing submissions in reply, if any, by August 22, 2014; and
5. the hearing on the merits shall continue, commencing at 10:00 a.m. on August 26, 2014, and continuing on August 27, 2014, if required, for the purpose of hearing oral closing submissions of the parties.
DATED at Toronto this 12th day of June, 2014.