Section 144 -- full revocation of cease trade order upon remedying of defaults.
Securities Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. S.5, as am., ss. 127, 144.
IN THE MATTER OF
THE SECURITIES ACT,
R.S.O. 1990, CHAPTER S.5, AS AMENDED
IN THE MATTER OF
Z-GOLD EXPLORATION INC.
(the Reporting Issuer)
On May 19, 2010, the Director made an order under paragraph 2 of subsection 127(1) of the Act (the Cease Trade Order) that all trading in the securities of the Reporting Issuer, whether direct or indirect, shall cease until further order by the Director.
The Order was made because the Reporting Issuer was in default of certain filing requirements under Ontario securities law as described in the Cease Trade Order.
The Reporting Issuer has applied to the Ontario Securities Commission under section 144 of the Act for a revocation of the Cease Trade Order.
This order is based on the following facts represented by the Reporting Issuer:
1. The Reporting Issuer is a reporting issuer under the securities legislation of the provinces of Ontario, British Columbia, Alberta and Saskatchewan.
2. The Reporting Issuer has filed all outstanding continuous disclosure documents that are required to be filed under Ontario securities law.
3. The Reporting Issuer has paid all outstanding activity, participation and late filing fees that are required to be paid.
4. The Reporting Issuer is also subject to a similar cease trade orders issued by the Alberta Securities Commission (ASC) and British Columbia Securities Commission (BCSC) as a result of the failure to make the filings described in the Cease Trade Order. The applicant is concurrently applying to the OSC, BCSC and ASC for a full revocation of each of the cease trade order.
5. The Reporting Issuer's SEDAR profile and SEDI issuer profile supplement are current and accurate.
The Director is of the opinion that it would not be prejudicial to the public interest to revoke the Cease Trade Order.
It is ordered under section 144 of the Act that the Cease Trade Order is revoked.
Dated at Toronto this 7th day of June, 2010.