Section 83 of the Securities Act - Issuer hasonly one security holder - Issuer deemed to have ceased beinga reporting issuer.
Applicable Ontario Statutory Provisions
Securities Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. S.5, as am s.83.
IN THE MATTER OF
THE SECURITIES ACT
R.S.O. 1990, CHAPTER S.5,AS AMENDED (THE "ACT")
IN THE MATTER OF
GREENSHIELD RESOURCES INC.
UPON the application of Greenshield ResourcesInc. (Greenshield) to the Ontario Securities Commission foran order pursuant to section 83 of the Act deeming Greenshieldto have ceased to be a reporting issuer.
AND UPON Greenshield having representedto the Commission that:
1. Greenshield is a corporation governed bythe Business Corporation Act (Ontario);
2. Greenshield's head office is located inToronto, Ontario.
3. Greenshield has been a reporting issuerunder the Securities Act (Ontario) since 1992 and is not indefault of any of the requirements of the Legislation;
4. as a result of an amalgamation of GreenshieldResources Inc. and Providence Resources Inc., all of the issuedand outstanding securities of the Greenshield are owned byGreenshield Resources Ltd. (formerly Providence ExplorationCorp.);
5. in a separate application to the Commission,Greenshield Resources Ltd. was deemed to be a reporting issuerin Ontario;
6. the common shares of Greenshield ResourcesLtd. are listed on the TSX Venture Exchange;
7. the common shares of Greenshield were delistedfrom trading on the TSX Venture Exchange at the close of marketson November 8, 2002, and there are no securities of Greenshieldlisted on any stock exchange or traded on any market;
8. other than the common shares, Greenshieldhas no securities, including debt securities, outstanding;and
9. Greenshield does not intend to seek publicfinancing by way of offering its securities to the public.
AND UPON the Commission being satisfiedthat to do so would not be prejudicial to the public interest;
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED pursuant to section83 of the Act that Greenshield is deemed to have ceased to bea reporting issuer for the purposes of the Act.
March 4, 2003.