- CSA Staff Notice 11-340 Extension of Comment Period - CSA Staff Notice and Request for Comment 23-323 Trading Fee Rebate Pilot Study
- Ontario Exempt Market Report 2018
- Report on Fourth Staff Review of Disclosure regarding Women on Boards and in Executive Officer Positions
- Status Report on Consultation on Embedded Commissions and Next Steps
- Annual Summary Report for Dealers, Advisers and Investment Fund Managers
- Amendments to NI 45-106 Prospectus Exemptions and changes to Companion Policy
- Securities Law Implications for Offerings of Tokens
- Guidance for Preparing and Filing Reports of Exempt Distribution under NI 45-106 Prospectus Exemptions
- Investment Funds Investing in Bail-in Debt
- Amendments to NI 51-102 Continuous Disclosure Obligations
- CSA report on climate change-related disclosure project
- Updated Commission’s Book of Authorities
- Getting Started: Human-Centred Solutions to Engage Ontario Millennials in Investing
- Encouraging Retirement Planning through Behavioural Insights
- Statement of Priorities 2018-2019
- CSA align to publish harmonized response to concerns with the client-registrant relationship
Instruments, Rules & Policies
- NI 45-106 - Prospectus Exemptions
- OSC Rule 13-502 - Fees
- NI 31-103 - Registration Requirements, Exemptions and Ongoing Registrant Obligations
- NI 51-102 - Continuous Disclosure Obligations
- NI 81-102 81-102CP - Investment Funds
- MI 45-108 - Crowdfunding
- Take-Over Bids and Special Transactions
- NI 58-101 - Disclosure of Corporate Governance Practices
- NI 41-101 - General Prospectus Requirements
- NI 43-101 - Standards of Disclosure for Mineral Projects
- OSC Rule 45-501 - Ontario Prospectus and Registration Exemptions
- OSC Rule 91-507 - Trade Repositories and Derivatives Data Reporting
Reports and Publications
Annual Summary Report for Dealers, Advisers and Investment Fund Managers Compliance and Registrant Regulation
OSC Staff Notice 11-778 Behavioural Insights: Key Concepts, Applications and Regulatory Considerations
- OSC’s Electronic Filing Portal
Documents for filing electronically through the OSC's web filing portal.
- Regulatory News Releases
Changes related to securities policy and regulation in Ontario.
Information regarding OSC efforts to protect and raise awareness among investors.
- Instruments, Rules & Policies
Proposed and final securities instruments, rules and policies overseen by the OSC.
- Organizational News Releases
Developments at the OSC including changes in governance and structure as well as reports and other publications.
- SME Institute
Seminars for small and medium enterprises on a variety of relevant regulatory topics as well as tips on working with the OSC.
- Check Registration
Search to determine of if an individual or firm is registered in Canada.
- Investor Warnings
Information about individuals and companies that appear to be engaging in activities that may pose a risk to investors.
- Registrant Outreach
A program to support improved compliance by registrants and issuers.
Section of the website contains amendments to the Securities Act (Ontario) and its General Regulation, dating back to December 1999
- CSA Disciplined Persons List
A list of individuals who have been sanctioned by the OSC and other Canadian securities regulators.
- Working at the OSC
Learn more about career opportunities at the OSC.