- Consultation on the option of discontinuing embedded commissions
- OSC publishes paper on Responsive Market Regulation
- Request for Comment: Proposed NI 93-101 Derivatives: Business Conduct
- Staff’s review of social media used by reporting issuers
- Disclosure of cyber security risks and incidents
- CSA mutual fund risk classification methodology for use in fund facts and ETF facts
- Mandatory central counterparty clearing of derivatives and related companion policy
- CSA Notice of National Instrument 94-102 Derivatives
- CSA staff notice 54-305 meeting vote reconciliation protocols
- Backgrounder: 81-408 consultation on the option of discontinuing embedded commissions
- Amendments to OSC rule 13-502 fees and OSC rule 13-503 (Commodity Futures Act) fees
- Mandating a summary disclosure document for exchange-traded mutual funds and its delivery
- CSA staff notice 33-318 review of practices firms use to compensate and provide incentives to their representatives
- Amendments to NI 81-102 - Investment Funds
- Report on the review of investment entities and guide for disclosure improvements
- 23-317 Order Protection Rule: Market Share Threshold
Instruments, Rules & Policies
- NI 45-106 - Prospectus Exemptions
- OSC Rule 13-502 - Fees
- NI 31-103 - Registration Requirements, Exemptions and Ongoing Registrant Obligations
- NI 51-102 - Continuous Disclosure Obligations
- NI 81-102 81-102CP - Investment Funds
- MI 45-108 - Crowdfunding
- Take-Over Bids and Special Transactions
- NI 58-101 - Disclosure of Corporate Governance Practices
- NI 41-101 - General Prospectus Requirements
- NI 43-101 - Standards of Disclosure for Mineral Projects
- OSC Rule 45-501 - Ontario Prospectus and Registration Exemptions
- OSC Rule 91-507 - Trade Repositories and Derivatives Data Reporting
Reports and Publications
OSC Staff Notice 11-778 Behavioural Insights: Key Concepts, Applications and Regulatory Considerations
- OSC’s Electronic Filing Portal
Documents for filing electronically through the OSC's web filing portal.
- Regulatory News Releases
Changes related to securities policy and regulation in Ontario.
Information regarding OSC efforts to protect and raise awareness among investors.
- Instruments, Rules & Policies
Proposed and final securities instruments, rules and policies overseen by the OSC.
- Organizational News Releases
Developments at the OSC including changes in governance and structure as well as reports and other publications.
- SME Institute
Seminars for small and medium enterprises on a variety of relevant regulatory topics as well as tips on working with the OSC.
- Check Registration
Search to determine of if an individual or firm is registered in Canada.
- Investor Warnings
Information about individuals and companies that appear to be engaging in activities that may pose a risk to investors.
- Registrant Outreach
A program to support improved compliance by registrants and issuers.
Section of the website contains amendments to the Securities Act (Ontario) and its General Regulation, dating back to December 1999
- CSA Disciplined Persons List
A list of individuals who have been sanctioned by the OSC and other Canadian securities regulators.
- Working at the OSC
Learn more about career opportunities at the OSC.