CSA Staff Notice 13-319
SEDAR Filer Manual Update
National Instrument 13-101 System for Electronic Document Analysis and Retrieval (SEDAR) (NI 13-101) incorporates by reference the SEDAR Filer Manual (the Manual). A new service agreement has been entered into with CGI Information Systems and Management Consultants Inc. (“CGI”) for ongoing hosting and operations of the SEDAR system and this change will be reflected in a new version of the Manual. Staff of the CSA are issuing this Notice to inform users that a new version of the Manual will be available on January 13, 2014.
Manual Version 8.5
The new version of the Manual provides updated and new guidance on a number of matters, notably:
- Updated contact information for the CSA Service Desk
- Updated SEDAR forms to provide the correct contact information
- Updated SEDAR Filer Manual and SEDAR forms 1 and 2 to provide the correct SEDAR Software licensing information
- Updated Appendix B Categories and Types of Electronic Filings to correspond with SEDAR version 8.5.
- Revised Appendix D SEDAR System Fees in order to refer users to Multilateral Instrument 13-102 System Fees for SEDAR and NRD and similar regulations
The version number of the Manual is 8.5, to correspond with the most current SEDAR release, SEDAR version 8.5, to be implemented on January 13, 2014. Manual Version 8.5 will be accessible on the SEDAR website at www.sedar.com.
For more information
Please contact the CSA Service Desk at 1-800-219-5381 or your local securities regulator, for inquiries after January 13, 2014.