R.S.O. 1990, c. S.5, AS AMENDED
IN THE MATTER OF
MARIUSZ S. RYBAK, FRANCOIS HUBERT, ADRIAN VAN VROENHOVEN
STATEMENT OF ALLEGATIONS OF STAFF
OF THE ONTARIO SECURITIES COMMISSION
Staff of the Ontario Securities Commission make the following allegations:
1. IDS Intelligent Detection Systems Inc. ("IDS") is incorporated under the laws of Canada. IDS is a reporting issuer in Ontario.
2. Each of Mariusz S. Rybak, Francois Hubert, Adrian Van Vroenhoven(individually, a "Respondent" and collectively, the "Respondents") is, or was during the six-month period ended June 30, 2000, a director, officer, significant shareholder (beneficial ownership of 10% or more of the voting rights of IDS) or individual that has, or may have, access to material undisclosed information.
3. IDS failed to file interim financial statements for the six-month period ended June 30, 2000 on or before August 29, 2000, contrary to subsection 77(1) of the Securities Act (Ontario).
4. By virtue of his/her/its relationship, each Respondent has, or may have, access to information regarding the affairs of IDSthat has not been generally disclosed.
5. It would be prejudicial to the public interest to allow the Respondents to trade in the securities of IDSuntil such time as all disclosure required by Ontario securities law has been made by IDS.
6. It is therefore in the public interest for the Commission to order that all trading, whether direct or indirect, in the securities of IDS by the Respondents cease until such time as IDS has made all filings it is required to make under Ontario securities law.