IN THE MATTER OF THE SECURITIES ACT
R.S.O. 1990, c. S.5, AS AMENDED
IN THE MATTER OF
DEREK TENNANT, KATHLEEN HARRIS,
WILLIAM DIXON, and UKSTAR (CANADA) INC.
STATEMENT OF ALLEGATIONS OF STAFF
OF THE ONTARIO SECURITIES COMMISSION
Staff of the Ontario Securities Commission ("Staff") make the following allegations:
1. Eco Technologies International Inc. ("Eco") is incorporated under the laws ofCanada. Eco is a reporting issuer in Ontario.
2. Each of Derek Tennant, Kathleen Harris, William Dixon, and Ukstar (Canada) Inc.(individually, a "Respondent" and collectively, the "Respondents") is, or was duringthe financial year of Eco ended December 31, 1999 a director, officer, significantshareholder (beneficial ownership of 10% or more of the voting rights of Eco) orindividual that has, or may have, access to material undisclosed information.
3. Eco failed to file annual financial statements for its financial year ended December31, 1999 (the "Financial Statements") on or before May 19, 2000, contrary tosubsection 78(1) of the Securities Act (Ontario).
4. By virtue of his/her/its relationship, each Respondent has, or may have, access toinformation regarding the affairs of Eco that has not been generally disclosed.
5. It would be prejudicial to the public interest to allow the Respondents to trade in thesecurities of Eco until such time as all disclosure required by Ontario securities lawhas been made by Eco.
6. It is therefore in the public interest for the Commission to order that all trading,whether direct or indirect, in the securities of Eco by the Respondents cease untilsuch time as Eco has made all filings it is required to make under Ontario securitieslaw.