IN THE MATTER OF
AN APPLICATION BY EPIX RESOURCE FINANCE CORPORATION
REGARDING ABERDEEN INTERNATIONAL INC.
Timothy Moseley, Vice-Chair and Chair of the Panel
File No. 2020-29
September 25, 2020
WHEREAS on September 25, 2020, the Ontario Securities Commission held a hearing by teleconference in this proceeding;
ON HEARING the submissions of the representativesfor each of Epix Resource Finance Corporation (Epix), Aberdeen International Inc. (Aberdeen) and Staff of the Commission (Staff);
IT IS ORDERED THAT:
- Epix shall serve and file its Amended Application in Word and PDF formats, and its Application Record, by no later than 4:30 p.m. on September 29, 2020;
- Epix shall serve each party with its written submissions by no later than 4:30 p.m. on October 19, 2020;
- Aberdeen shall serve each party with its responding written submissions by no later than 4:30 p.m. on November 2, 2020;
- Staff shall serve each party with its responding written submissions by no later than 4:30 p.m. on November 10, 2020;
- Epix shall serve each party with its reply written submissions, if any, by no later than 4:30 p.m. on November 13, 2020;
- all parties shall file with the Commission their written submissions as soon as possible after service is effected and by no later than 4:30 p.m. on November 13, 2020; and
- a hearing with respect to Epix’s motion for standing to bring this application is scheduled for November 19, 2020, at 9:00 a.m., by videoconference, or on such other date and time as may be agreed to by the parties and set by the Office of the Secretary.