IN THE MATTER OF
SEAN DALEY; and SEAN DALEY carrying on business as the ASCENSION FOUNDATION, OTO.Money, SilentVault, and CryptoWealth; WEALTH DISTRIBUTED CORP.; CYBERVISION MMX INC.; KEVIN WILKERSON; and AUG ENTERPRISES INC.
Lawrence P. Haber, Commissioner and Chair of the Panel
File No. 2019-28
July 10, 2020
(Subsection 127(8) and 127(1) of Securities Act, RSO 1990 c S.5)
WHEREAS on July 10, 2020, the Ontario Securities Commission (Commission) held a hearing by teleconference;
ON HEARING the submissions for representatives for Staff of the Commission and Sean Daley, and no one appearing on behalf of the remaining respondents;
IT IS ORDERED THAT:
- the hearing to extend the Temporary Order dated August 6, 2019 will be heard on September 14, 2020 at 11:00 a.m. or on such other date and time as may be agreed by the parties and set by the Office of the Secretary, and the following parties shall adhere to the following timelines:
- Staff shall serve and file any updated materials no later than September 4, 2020;
- the Respondents shall serve and file any responding affidavits by no later than September 8, 2020;
- Staff shall serve and file any reply affidavits and updated written submissions, by no later than September 10, 2020;
- The Respondents shall serve and file any written submissions, by no later than September 11, 2020; and
- the Temporary Order is extended until September 15, 2020.
Lawrence P. Haber