IN THE MATTER OF
DENNIS L. MEHARCHAND and VALT.X HOLDINGS INC.
Timothy Moseley, Vice-Chair and Chair of the Panel
Deborah Leckman, Commissioner
Robert P. Hutchison, Commissioner
January 22, 2018
Section 127(1) of the
Securities Act, RSO 1990, c S.5
WHEREAS on January 22, 2018, the Ontario Securities Commission held a hearing at the offices of the Commission, located at 20 Queen Street West, 17th Floor, Toronto, Ontario to hear a motion brought by Dennis L. Meharchand and Valt.X Holdings Inc. (the Respondents), seeking an Order for the recusal of certain Staff of the Commission (Staff) from this proceeding;
ON READING the motion materials filed by, and on hearing the submissions of, the Respondents and the representatives for Staff;
IT IS ORDERED THAT:
- The Respondents’ motion is dismissed;
- The Respondents shall serve and file any further notices of motion or notice of constitutional question by February 6, 2018; and
- The parties shall adhere to the following timeline for the delivery of materials for the merits hearing:
- the Respondents shall serve and file their affidavit evidence and memorandum of law and brief of authorities by February 12, 2018; and
- Staff shall serve and file reply materials, if any, by February 20, 2018.
" Timothy Moseley "
" Deborah Leckman "
" Robert P. Hutchison "
Robert P. Hutchison