IN THE MATTER OF THE SECURITIES ACT,
RSO 1990, c S.5
- and -
IN THE MATTER OF
BLACK PANTHER TRADING CORPORATION and
CHARLES ROBERT GODDARD
- on October 13, 2015, Staff of the Ontario Securities Commission (“Staff”) filed a Statement of Allegations, in which Staff sought an order against Black Panther Trading Corporation and Charles Robert Goddard (together, the “Respondents”) pursuant to subsection 127(1) and section 127.1 of the Securities Act (the “Act”);
- on October 14, 2015, the Ontario Securities Commission (the “Commission”) issued a Notice of Hearing in respect of that Statement of Allegations;
- on January 30, 2017, following the hearing on the merits, the Commission issued its Reasons and Decision, in which it concluded that the Respondents had contravened the Act; and
- the parties have agreed to deliver their submissions regarding sanctions and costs in writing according to the following schedule;
IT IS ORDERED that:
- Staff shall serve and file written submissions on sanctions and costs on or before February 27, 2017;
- the Respondents shall serve and file written submissions on sanctions and costs on or before March 13, 2017;
- Staff shall serve and file written reply submissions, if any, on sanctions and costs on or before March 20, 2017; and
- no further written submissions shall be filed.
DATED at Toronto, this 13th day of February, 2017.
" Timothy Moseley "