IN THE MATTER OF THE SECURITIES ACT
RSO 1990, c S.5
- and -
IN THE MATTER OF MM CAFÉ FRANCHISE INC., TECHOCAN INTERNATIONAL CO. LTD., 1727350 ONTARIO LTD., MARIANNE GODWIN, DAVE GARNET CRAIG and HAIYAN (HELEN) GAO JORDAN
(Rule 1.7.4 of the Ontario Securities Commission’s Rules of Procedure)
- on March 23, 2016, the Ontario Securities Commission (the “Commission”) issued a Notice of Hearing pursuant to sections 127 and 127.1 of the Securities Act, RSO 1990, c S.5 (the “Act”) in relation to a Statement of Allegations filed by Staff of the Commission (“Staff”) on March 23, 2016, to consider whether it is in the public interest to make certain orders against MM Café Franchise Inc. (“MMCF”), DCL Healthcare Properties Inc. (“DCL”), Culturalite Media Inc. (“Culturalite”), Café Enterprise Toronto Inc. (“CET”), Techocan International Co. Ltd. (“Techocan”), 1727350 Ontario Ltd. (“1727350”), Marianne Godwin (“Godwin”), Dave Garnet Craig (“Craig”), Frank DeLuca (“DeLuca”), Elaine Concepcion (“Concepcion”) and Haiyan (Helen) Gao Jordan (“Jordan”);
- on April 29, 2016, Staff filed with the Commission an Amended Statement of Allegations;
- on July 26, 2016, Staff filed with the Commission:
- a Notice of Withdrawal withdrawing the allegations against DCL, Culturalite, CET, DeLuca and Concepcion; and
- an Amended Amended Statement of Allegations withdrawing certain allegations against Jordan;
- on October 11, 2016, LAP counsel for Craig, Thornton Grout Finnigan LLP (TGF) filed a notice of motion accompanied by a motion record and factum, pursuant to Rule 1.7.4 of the Commission’s Rules of Procedure, (2014), 37 OSCB 4168, for leave to withdraw as the representative of Craig (the Withdrawal Motion);
- TGF provided the Affidavit of Marie Criscione sworn October 11, 2016, in support of the Withdrawal Motion; and >
- Craig has been given notice of the Withdrawal Motion as evidenced in the Affidavit of Service of Marie Criscione sworn October 11, 2016.
IT IS ORDERED that:
- the Withdrawal Motion be heard in writing; and
- TGF is granted leave to withdraw as the representative of Craig.
DATED at Toronto this 14th day of October, 2016.
"Janet Leiper "