IN THE MATTER OF THE SECURITIES ACT,
R.S.O. 1990, c. S.5, AS AMENDED
- and -
IN THE MATTER OF 1415409 ONTARIO INC.,
TITLE ONE CLOSING INC., RAVINDRA DAVE, CHANDRAMATTIE DAVE, and AMETRA DAVE
(Sections 127 and 127.1 of the Securities Act)
- On March 17, 2015, the Ontario Securities Commission (the “Commission”) issued a Notice of Hearing pursuant to sections 127 and 127.1 of the Securities Act, R.S.O. 1990 c.S.5, as amended (the “Act”) in connection with a Statement of Allegations filed by Staff of the Commission (“Staff”) on March 17, 2015 with respect to Chandramattie Dave (“Chandramattie”), Ravindra Dave (“Ravindra”), Ametra Dave (“Ametra”), 1415409 Ontario Inc., and Title One Closing Inc. (collectively, the “Respondents”);
- The Notice of Hearing set April 15, 2015, as the hearing date in this matter;
- The First Appearance in this matter was held on April 15, 2015, and Staff and some of the Respondents appeared;
- On April 15, 2015, the Commission ordered that:
- Staff shall provide disclosure to the Respondents by May 15, 2015, of documents and things in the possession or control of Staff that are relevant to the hearing in this matter;
- The First Appearance in this matter be continued on June 17, 2015, at 10:00 a.m. for the purpose of providing a status update with respect to service; and
- The Second Appearance in this matter be held on August 19, 2015, at 10:00 a.m.;
- On May 30, 2015, Staff provided disclosure of documents and things in the possession or control of Staff that are relevant to the hearing in this matter to Chandramattie, Ravindra, 1415409 Ontario Inc., and Title one Closing Inc.;
- On June 12, 2015, Staff filed an application seeking an order for substituted service with respect to Ametra;
- The First Appearance in this matter was continued on June 17, 2015, at 3:30 p.m. and Staff and Ravindra and Chandramattie appeared and made submissions;
- The First Appearance that continued on June 17, 2015, was further adjourned until July 16, 2015, at 1:00 p.m., at which time Staff and Ravindra and Chandramattie appeared and made submissions, including with respect to Staff’s application for substituted service;
- On July 16, 2015, the Commission ordered that service of the Notice of Hearing and Statement of Allegations is waived with respect to Ametra Dave, as Staff has taken all reasonable steps to locate and serve her;
- The Second Appearance in this matter was held on August 19, 2015 at 10 a.m., and Staff and some of the Respondents appeared; and
- The Commission is of the opinion that it is in the public interest to make this order;
IT IS ORDERED that the hearing be continued on a further date and time as agreed to by the parties and set by the Office of the Secretary.
DATED at Toronto, this 19th day of August, 2015.
" Mary Condon "