IN THE MATTER OF THE SECURITIES ACT,
R.S.O. 1990, c. S.5, AS AMENDED
- and -
IN THE MATTER OF
DAVEED ZARR (formerly known as ASI LALKY)
- on July 2, 2015, the Ontario Securities Commission (the “Commission”) issued a Notice of Hearing pursuant to sections 127(1) and 127(10) of the Securities Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. S.5, as amended (the “Act”) in respect of Daveed Zarr (formerly known as Asi Lalky) (“Zarr”);
- on June 30, 2015, Staff of the Commission (“Staff”) filed a Statement of Allegations in respect of the same matter;
- on July 22, 2015, Staff appeared before the Commission and made submissions, and filed an affidavit of service sworn by Lee Crann on July 20, 2015, indicating steps taken by Staff to serve the Zarr with the Notice of Hearing, Statement of Allegations, and Staff’s disclosure materials;
- Zarr did not appear or make submissions; and
- the Commission is of the opinion that it is in the public interest to make this order;
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that the hearing in this matter is adjourned to July 24, 2015 at 10:15 a.m.
DATED at Toronto this 22nd day of July, 2015.
" Timothy Moseley "