IN THE MATTER OF THE SECURITIES ACT,
R.S.O. 1990, c. S.5, AS AMENDED
- AND -
IN THE MATTER OF
IRWIN BOOCK, STANTON DEFREITAS, JASON WONG, SAUDIA ALLIE, ALENA DUBINSKY, ALEX KHODJAIANTS SELECT AMERICAN TRANSFER CO., LEASESMART, INC., ADVANCED GROWING SYSTEMS, INC., INTERNATIONAL ENERGY LTD., NUTRIONE CORPORATION, POCKETOP CORPORATION, ASIA TELECOM LTD., PHARM CONTROL LTD., CAMBRIDGE RESOURCES CORPORATION, COMPUSHARE TRANSFER CORPORATION, FEDERATED PURCHASER, INC., TCC INDUSTRIES, INC., FIRST NATIONAL ENTERTAINMENT CORPORATION, WGI HOLDINGS, INC. and ENERBRITE TECHNOLOGIES GROUP
(Section 127 of the Securities Act)
AND WHEREAS on October 16, 2008, the Ontario Securities Commission the “Commission”) issued a Notice of Hearing pursuant to sections 127 and 127.1 of the Securities Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. S.5, as amended (the “Act”), in relation to a Statement of Allegations dated October 16, 2008 filed by Staff of the Commission (“Staff”) with respect to Irwin Boock (“Boock”), Stanton Defreitas (“DeFreitas”), Jason Wong (“Wong”), Saudia Allie (“Allie”), Alena Dubinsky (“ Dubinsky”), Alex Khodjaiants (“Khodjaiants”), Select American Transfer Co., Leasesmart, Inc., Advanced Growing Systems, Inc., International Energy Ltd., Nutrione Corporation (“NutriOne”), Pocketop Corporation, Asia Telecom Ltd., Pharm Control Ltd., Cambridge Resources Corporation, Compushare Transfer Corporation, Federated Purchaser, Inc., TCC Industries, Inc., First National Entertainment Corporation, WGI Holdings, Inc. and Enerbrite Technologies Group;
AND WHEREAS on October 21, 2009, the Commission approved a settlement between Staff and NutriOne;
AND WHEREAS on January 5, 2012, the Commission issued an Amended Notice of Hearing in connection with an Amended Statement of Allegations filed by Staff on January 4, 2012;
AND WHEREAS on January 10, 2012, Staff withdrew allegations against Allie;
AND WHEREAS on January 20, 2012, the Commission approved a settlement between Staff and DeFreitas;
AND WHEREAS on January 31, 2012, the Commission approved a settlement between Staff and Wong;
AND WHEREAS on February 10, 2012, the Commission approved a settlement between Staff and Boock;
AND WHEREAS a hearing on the merits in this matter was held before the Commission on August 7, 8, 9, 10, 13 and December 5, 2012;
AND WHEREAS following the hearing on the merits, the Commission issued its Reasons and Decision with respect to the merits on September 13, 2013;
IT IS ORDERED that:
- Staff shall serve and file written submissions on sanctions and costs by 4:00 p.m. on October 7, 2013;
- The Respondents shall serve and file responding written submissions on sanctions and costs by 4:00 p.m. on October 28, 2013;
- Staff shall serve and file reply written submissions on sanctions and costs, if any, by 4:00 p.m. on November 4, 2013;
- the hearing to determine sanctions and costs will be held at the offices of the Commission at 20 Queen Street West, 17th floor, Toronto, ON, on November 12, 2013, at 10:00 a.m., or such further or other dates as agreed by the parties and set by the Office of the Secretary; and
- upon failure of any party to attend at the time and place aforesaid, the hearing may proceed in the absence of that party, and such party is not entitled to any further notice of the proceeding.
Dated at Toronto this 13th day of September, 2013.
Vern Krishna, Q.C.