IN THE MATTER OF THE SECURITIES ACT
R.S.O. 1990, c. S.5 AS AMENDED
- and -
IN THE MATTER OF
HILLCORP INTERNATIONAL SERVICES,
HILLCORP WEALTH MANAGEMENT, SUNCORP HOLDINGS,
1621852 ONTARIO LIMITED, STEVEN JOHN HILL,
DARYL RENNEBERG and DANNY DE MELO
WHEREAS on July 21, 2009 the Ontario Securities Commission (the “Commission”) issued a temporary cease trade order against the Respondents in this matter (the “Temporary Order”), including Daryl Renneberg (“Renneberg”);
AND WHEREAS Renneberg entered into a Settlement Agreement with Staff of the Commission (“Staff”) dated April 23, 2010 (the “Settlement Agreement”), a copy of which is attached as Schedule “A” to this Order, in which he agreed to a settlement of the proceeding commenced by the Temporary Order, subject to the approval of the Commission;
AND UPON reviewing the Settlement Agreement, and upon hearing submissions from counsel for Staff and for Renneberg;
AND WHEREAS the Commission is of the opinion that it is in the public interest to make this Order;
IT IS ORDERED THAT:
- the Settlement Agreement is approved;
- Renneberg is reprimanded; and
- trading in any securities by Renneberg shall cease for a period of 2 years commencing on the date of this Order, with the exception that Renneberg may trade in certain securities for the account of his registered retirement savings plan (as defined in the Income Tax Act (Canada)), provided that:
- the securities consist only of securities that are listed and posted for trading on the Toronto Stock Exchange or the New York Stock Exchange (or their successor exchanges) or are issued by a mutual fund which is a reporting issuer; and
- Renneberg must trade only through a registered dealer and through accounts opened in his name only and must immediately close any trading accounts that were not opened in his name only.
Dated at Toronto this 27th day of April, 2010
" James E. A. Turner"
James E. A. Turner
" Sinan O. Akdeniz"
Sinan O. Akdeniz