R.S.O. 1990, c. S.5, AS AMENDED
- and -
PETER SABOURIN, W. JEFFREY HAVER, GREG IRWIN,
PATRICK KEAVENEY, SHANE SMITH, ANDREW LLOYD,
SANDRA DELAHAYE, SABOURIN AND SUN INC.,
SABOURIN AND SUN (BVI) INC., SABOURIN AND SUN
GROUP OF COMPANIES INC., CAMDETON TRADING LTD.
and CAMDETON TRADING S.A.
(Sections 127(1) and (5))
WHEREAS it appears to the Ontario Securities Commission (the “Commission”) that:
- The individual respondents are Ontario residents;
- None of the corporate respondents are reporting issuers in Ontario;
- None of the respondents are registered with the Commission to trade in securities;
- The respondents have traded in investments which appear to be “securities” as defined in section 1(1)(n) of the Securities Act , R.S.O., 1990 c.S.5, as amended (the “Act”);
- Staff are conducting an investigation of the respondents. Based on Staff's investigation to date, it appears that the respondents have traded in securities and participated in unlawful distributions of securities, contrary to sections 25 and 53 of the Act; and
- The Commission is of the opinion that it is in the public interest to make this order and that the time required to conclude a hearing could be prejudicial to the public interest.
AND WHEREAS by Commission order effective December 7, 2006 pursuant to section 3.5(3) of the Act, any one of W. David Wilson, Paul M. Moore, Susan Wolburgh Jenah, Paul M. Moore, Robert L. Shirriff, Harold P. Hands and Paul K. Bates, acting alone, is authorized to make orders under section 127 of the Act;
IT IS ORDERED pursuant to section 127(5) of the Act that:
IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that pursuant to section 127(6) of the Act this order shall take effect immediately and shall expire on the fifteenth day after its making unless extended by order of the Commission.
(a) pursuant to clause 2 of section 127(1), all trading in securities of the respondents shall cease;
(b) pursuant to clause 2 of section 127(1), trading in any securities by the respondents shall cease; and
(c) pursuant to clause 3 of section 127(1), any exemptions contained in Ontario securities law do not apply to the respondents.
DATED at Toronto this 7th day of December, 2006.
“W. David Wilson”
W. David Wilson