IN THE MATTER OF THE SECURITIES ACT
R.S.O. 1990, c. S.5, AS AMENDED
IN THE MATTER OF
TCM INVESTMENTS LTD. carrying on business as
OPTIONRALLY, LFG INVESTMENTS LTD. carrying on business as
www.optionrally.com, AD PARTNERS SOLUTIONS LTD.,
and INTERCAPITAL SM LTD.
NOTICE OF HEARING
(Sections 127 and 127.1 of the Securities Act)
WHEREAS the Ontario Securities Commission issued a temporary order on May 10, 2017 (the “Temporary Order”) pursuant to subsections 127(1) and 127(5) of the Securities Act, RSO 1990, c S.5 (the “Act”), ordering that:
- pursuant to clause 2 of subsection 127(1) of the Act, all trading in any securities by TCM Investments Ltd. carrying on business as OptionRally (“OptionRally”), LFG Investments Ltd. carrying on business as www.optionrally.com, (“LFG Investments”), AD Partners Solutions Ltd. (“AD Partners”), and InterCapital SM Limited (“InterCapital”) shall cease;
- pursuant to clause 3 of subsection 127(1) of the Act, the exemptions contained in Ontario securities law do not apply to OptionRally, LFG Investments, AD Partners, and InterCapital; and
- pursuant to subsection 127(6) of the Act, the Temporary Order shall take effect immediately and shall expire on the 15th day after its making unless extended by order of the Commission;
TAKE NOTICE THAT the Commission will hold a hearing pursuant to subsections 127(7) and (8) of the Act at the offices of the Commission at 20 Queen Street West, 17th Floor, Toronto, commencing on May 24, 2017 at 11:00 a.m. or as soon thereafter as the hearing can be held;
TO CONSIDER whether it is in the public interest for the Commission:
- to extend the Temporary Order pursuant to subsections 127(7) and 127(8) of the Act until the conclusion of hearing or until such further time as considered necessary by the Commission; and
- to make such further orders as the Commission considers appropriate;
BY REASON OF the recitals set out in the Temporary Order and of such allegations and evidence as the parties may advise and the Commission may permit;
AND TAKE FURTHER NOTICE that any party to the proceeding may be represented by a representative at the hearing;
AND TAKE FURTHER NOTICE that upon failure of any party to attend at the time and place aforesaid, the hearing may proceed in the absence of the party and such party is not entitled to any further notice of the proceeding;
AND TAKE FURTHER NOTICE that the Notice of Hearing is also available in French on request of a party, participation may be in either French or English and participants must notify the Secretary’s Office in writing as soon as possible, and in any event, at least thirty (30) days before a hearing if the participant is requesting a proceeding to be conducted wholly or partly in French; and
ET AVIS EST ÉGALEMENT DONNÉ PAR LA PRÉSENTE que l'avis d'audience est disponible en français sur demande d’une partie, que la participation à l'audience peut se faire en français ou en anglais et que les participants doivent aviser le Bureau du secrétaire par écrit le plut tôt possible et, dans tous les cas, au moins trente (30) jours avant l'audience si le participant demande qu'une instance soit tenue entièrement ou partiellement en français.
DATED at Toronto this 12th day of May, 2017.
Secretary to the Commission