IN THE MATTER OF THE SECURITIES ACT,
R.S.O. 1990, c. S.5 AS AMENDED
- and -
IN THE MATTER OF
SWIFT TRADE INC. (continued as 7722656 Canada Inc.), BIREMIS, CORP.,
OPAL STONE FINANCIAL SERVICES S.A., BARKA CO. LIMITED,
TRIEME CORPORATION and CALM OCEANS L.P.
AMENDED NOTICE OF HEARING
TAKE NOTICE THAT the Ontario Securities Commission (the "Commission") will hold a hearing pursuant to sections 127(1) and 127.1 of the Ontario Securities Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. S.5, as amended (the "Act") at the offices of the Commission at 20 Queen Street West, 17th Floor Hearing Room on a date to be determined by the Commission:
TO CONSIDER whether, in the opinion of the Commission, it is in the public interest, pursuant to sections 127 and 127.1 of the Act, for the Commission to order that:
- trading in any securities by the Respondents cease permanently or for such period as the Commission may order, pursuant to paragraph 2 of section 127(1);
- acquisition of any securities by the Respondents is prohibited permanently or for such period as the Commission may order, pursuant to paragraph 2.1 of section 127(1);
- any exemptions contained in Ontario securities law do not apply to the Respondents permanently or for such period as the Commission may order, pursuant to paragraph 3 of section 127(1);
- the Respondents submit to a review of their practices and procedures and institute such changes as may be ordered by the Commission, pursuant to paragraph 4 of section 127(1);
- the Respondents be reprimanded, pursuant to paragraph 6 of section 127(1);
- Peter Beck resign any and all positions that he holds as a director or officer of an issuer or registrant pursuant to paragraph 7 and 8.1 of section 127(1);
- Peter Beck be prohibited from becoming or acting as a director or officer of any issuer or registrant pursuant to paragraph 8 and 8.2 of section 127(1);
- the Respondents be prohibited from becoming or acting as a registrant or as a promoter, pursuant to paragraph 8.5 of section 127(1);
- each Respondent pay an administrative penalty of not more than $1 million for each failure by that Respondent to comply with Ontario securities law, pursuant to paragraph 9 of section 127(1);
- each Respondent disgorge to the Commission any amounts obtained as a result of non-compliance by that Respondent with Ontario securities law, pursuant to paragraph 10 of section 127(1);
- the Respondents be ordered to pay the costs of the Commission investigation and hearing, pursuant to section 127.1; and
- such other orders as the Commission deems appropriate.
BY REASON OF the allegations set out in the Amended Statement of Allegations of Staff of the Commission dated June 19, 2012 and such additional allegations as counsel may advise and the Commission may permit;
AND TAKE FURTHER NOTICE that any party to the proceedings may be represented by counsel at the hearing;
AND TAKE FURTHER NOTICE that upon failure of any party to attend at the time and place aforesaid, the hearing may proceed in the absence of that party and such party is not entitled to any further notice of the proceedings.
DATED at Toronto this 19th day of June, 2012.
Secretary to the Commission