IN THE MATTER OF THE SECURITIES ACT,
R.S.O. 1990, c. S.5, as amended (the "Act")
ROBERT WALTER HARRIS
(Sections 127 and 127.1)
TAKE NOTICE that the Ontario Securities Commission will hold a hearing pursuant to section 127 of the Act at the Commission = s offices on the 17 th floor, 20 Queen Street West, Toronto, Ontario, commencing on the 16th day of July, 2003 at 10:00 a.m., or as soon thereafter as the hearing can be held, to consider whether it is in the public interest to make an order that:
- trading in any securities by Robert Harris cease permanently or for such period as is specified in the order;
- any exemptions contained in Ontario securities law do not apply to Robert Harris permanently or for such period as is specified in the order;
- Robert Harris be reprimanded;
- Robert Harris resign all positions that he holds as officer or director of an issuer;
- Robert Harris be prohibited from becoming or acting as a director or officer of any issuer for such period as is specified in the order; and
- to make such other orders as the Commission considers appropriate.
AND FURTHER TAKE NOTICE that at the hearing the Commission will consider whether, pursuant to section 127.1 of the Act, Robert Harris shall pay the costs of Staff’s investigation and the costs of or related to the hearing incurred by or on behalf of the Commission.
AND FURTHER TAKE NOTICE that any party to the proceedings may be represented by counsel.
AND FURTHER TAKE NOTICE that if any party to the proceedings fails to attend, the hearing may proceed in the absence of the party and the party is not entitled to any further notice of the proceeding.
Dated at Toronto this 25th day of June, 2003
Secretary to the Commission