REQUEST FOR COMMENTS
PROPROSED NATIONAL INSTRUMENT 31-103
REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS, FORM 31-103F1,
FORM 31-103F2, FORM 31-103F3 AND COMPANION
POLICY 31-103CP REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS
PROPOSED AMENDMENTS TO
MULTILATERAL INSTRUMENT 33-109
REGISTRATION INFORMATION, FORM 33-109F1,
FORM 33-109F4 AND FORM 33-109F6
Request for Public Comment
On February 20, 2007, the Commission published on its website for a 120-day comment period the following materials, which are also being published as a print Supplement to today's Bulletin.
• proposed National Instrument 31-103 Registration Requirements;
• proposed Forms 31-103F1 Calculation of Excess Working Capital, 31-103F2 Submission to Jurisdiction and Appointment of Agent for Service and 31-103F3 Notice of Principal Regulator;
• proposed Companion Policy 31-103CP Registration Requirements;
• proposed amendments to Multilateral Instrument 33-109 Registration Information;
• proposed amendments to Forms 33-109F1 Notice of Termination and 33-109F4 Application for Registration of Individuals and Permitted Individuals; and
• proposed Form 33-109F6 Application for Registration as a Dealer, Adviser or Investment Fund Manager for Securities and/or Derivatives.
We request comments on the proposed materials by June 20, 2007.
February 23, 2007