IN THE MATTER OF
LANCE SANDFORD COOK and
CBM CANADA’S BEST MORTGAGE CORP.
Philip Anisman, Chair of the Panel
November 7, 2017
WHEREAS on November 6, 2017, the Ontario Securities Commission held a hearing at 20 Queen Street West, 17th Floor, Toronto, Ontario to consider an application by Staff of the Commission (Staff) to proceed with this matter by written hearing;
ON READING the Affidavit of Service of Lee Crann, sworn November 2, 2017, and on hearing the submissions of the representative for Staff, no one appearing for Lance Sandford Cook or CBM Canada’s Best Mortgage Corp. (together, the Respondents):
IT IS ORDERED THAT:
1. Staff’s application to continue this proceeding as a written hearing is granted;
2. Staff’s materials and factum shall be served and filed no later than 5:00 p.m. on November 16, 2017;
3. the Respondents’ responding materials and factum, if any, shall be served and filed no later than 5:00 p.m. on November 30, 2017;
4. Staff’s reply materials and factum, if any, shall be served and filed no later than 5:00 p.m. on December 14, 2017; and
5. Staff shall promptly serve this Order on the Respondents.