The role of the Information Processor is to consolidate and disseminate order and trade information to provide investors and market participants with a single source of such information.
National Instrument 21-101 Marketplace Operation provides for the reporting to an Information Processor of order and trade information by marketplaces, dealers, and Inter-dealer Bond Brokers for both exchange-traded securities and for corporate debt securities.
IIROC’s public corporate debt trade reporting service. Providing greater transparency on Canadian corporate debt trading activity.
For more information:
- CSA Staff Notice and Request for Comment 21-315 - Next Steps in Regulation and Transparency of the Fixed Income Market
- CSA Staff Notice 21-316 - Information Processor for Corporate Debt Securities
- CSA Staff Notice 21-317 - Next Steps in Implementation of a Plan to Enhance Regulation of the Fixed Income Market
- CSA Staff Notice 21-318 - Information Processor for Corporate Debt Securities
TMX Information Processor (TMX IP)
TMX IP acts as the Information Processor in Ontario for exchange-traded securities other than options from July 1, 2014, to June 30, 2018.
- OSC Staff Notice 21-309 - Information Processor for Exchange-Traded Securities other than Options
- OSC Staff Notice 21-304 - Request for Filing of Form 21-101F5 Initial Operation Report for Information Processor by Interested Information Processors
- OSC Staff Notice 21-305 - Extension of Approval of Information Processor for Corporate Fixed Income Securities
- OSC Staff Notice 21-306 - Notice of Filing of Forms 21-101F5 - Initial Operation Report for Information Processor
- OSC Staff Notice 21-307 - Extension of Approval of Information Processor for Corporate Fixed Income Securities
- OSC Staff Notice 21-308 - Update on Applications to Become an Information Processor