Marketplaces, SROs & Clearing Agencies
The role of the Information Processor is to consolidate and disseminate order and trade information to provide investors and market participants with a single source of such information.
National Instrument 21-101 Marketplace Operation provides for the reporting to an Information Processor of order and trade information by marketplaces, dealers, and Inter-dealer Bond Brokers for both exchange-traded securities and for corporate debt securities.
CanPX acts as the Information Processor in Ontario for corporate debt securities from July 1, 2009, to June 30, 2014.
TMX Information Processor (TMX IP)
TMX IP acts as the Information Processor in Ontario for exchange-traded securities other than options from July 1, 2009, to June 30, 2014.
- OSC Staff Notice 21-304 - Request for Filing of Form 21-101F5 Initial Operation Report for Information Processor by Interested Information Processors
- OSC Staff Notice 21-305 - Extension of Approval of Information Processor for Corporate Fixed Income Securities
- OSC Staff Notice 21-306 - Notice of Filing of Forms 21-101F5 - Initial Operation Report for Information Processor
- OSC Staff Notice 21-307 - Extension of Approval of Information Processor for Corporate Fixed Income Securities
- OSC Staff Notice 21-308 - Update on Applications to Become an Information Processor