About the OSC
Applying for a position
If you are interested in working at the OSC, we encourage you to apply online. You can apply to a specific position or submit your resume for future consideration using our online recruitment system.
To apply online, you can register using a valid email address. Once registered, you can update your information (i.e. contact information, professional or educational history) anytime.
Other points to remember when applying to the Ontario Securities Commission:
- Apply for one opportunity at a time with each online application you submit
- Indicate the title of the position and the file number (e.g. #10-03) in your cover letter
- Apply by the stated closing date of the job posting
- Attach your resume and cover letter in MS Word or PDF format
- If you were referred to the position by an OSC employee, indicate their name in the referral field of the application form (e.g. “Referred by:”). Also indicate their name in your cover letter.